Clearly Anywhere, affordable, easy to provision application brings Voice, Video Calling, BLF Speed Dials, Business Line SMS, and Picture Messaging to FreePBX users.
Appleton, WI – September 16, 2020 – ClearlyIP, Inc. (“ClearlyIP” or the “Company”), today launched ‘Clearly Anywhere’ a Mobile SoftPhone that provides a simple to deploy Mobile integration into FreePBX® based systems. The ‘Clearly Anywhere’ application available for Android and iOS devices allows system administrators to quickly set up, configure and deploy feature-rich softphone clients tightly integrated with an add-on module for the Open-Source FreePBX Platform.
Features of the Clearly Anywhere softphone include:
- Easy Setup and Provisioning. Clearly Anywhere is provisioned within the FreePBX Administrative interface. Once enabled in FreePBX, end users can follow simple instructions to install the application via the Android Play Store or iOS app store. Then automatically configure by clicking a link in the FreePBX User Control Panel, using a QR code, or entering a simple username and password.
- Call, Record. Transfer. Conference. FreePBX users can send and receive calls from their office extensions and seamlessly switch from mobile to Wi-Fi connectivity. Clearly Anywhere allows users to record and transfer calls and even create conference calls on demand.
- Mobile Voicemail. Clearly Anywhere offers a visual display and easy access to voicemail.
- Uncomplicated Business Line SMS/MMS: Users can Text with other employees and external contacts using their Business Phone Number from supported carriers. Multiple users can share, send, and receive messages on the same Business Phone Number.
- Push Integrations, ensure users don’t miss a call or SMS message, while simultaneously conserving device battery life.
- Private Time and Do Not Disturb Options: Not everyone wants their business phone to ring in the middle of the night. Clearly Anywhere offers a granular do-not-disturb schedule that any user can set based on their preferences and work.
- QuickDial Favorites: QuickDials are shortcuts for calling other users on the PBX, external numbers, or even feature codes. QuickDial can also be enabled with a BLF (Busy Lamp Fields) status to show each subscribed QuickDial contact or feature code’s calling status.
- Call History: Allows users to view and filter call records by “All,” “Missed,” or “Recorded” calls. Clearly Anywhere will also flag calls “answered on another device.” in the detailed call records. Call history also appears in the native OS call history applications.
“When you are in the phone business, you are extra conscious of call quality, ‘Clearly Anywhere’ is the first mobile softphone that, even when it was in Beta, I was comfortable making business calls with.” Says Tyler Keeton of High Rock Technology, a ClearlyIP Certified Gold Partner based in Lexington, North Carolina. Tyler continues, “First and foremost, a softphone should be outstanding at making voice calls. SMS from my business line and BLF QuickDials are welcome features. Still, simple configuration, terrific call quality, and a softphone app that doesn’t drain your battery are paramount when providing and recommending solutions for our clients.”
“In search of a solid solution easy to implement and intuitive, many of our partners, who are familiar with the long history our team has with the FreePBX Open Source Project, have asked us to provide mobile integration for this platform,” said Bryan Walters, Chief Technology Officer at ClearlyIP.
“Considering the existing options available in the marketplace for FreePBX, many other softphone solutions are either complicated to get started or provide a poor user experience. With today’s need for employees to work from anywhere, Clearly Anywhere enables FreePBX users to make business calls from multiple devices without compromising their privacy. With tight integration into FreePBX, partners and end-users alike can confidently and easily Work From Anywhere!” continued Walters.
The Clearly Anywhere mobile softphone is available via the Google Play and Apple App Store. It requires a license from ClearlyIP, available from our ClearlyIP Certified Partners, the ClearlyIP Portal, or directly from Clearly Anywhere Supported Platform Providers.
About Clearly IP Inc
With decades of leadership in communications and our own intellectual property, the ClearlyIP team provides world-class telecommunications services, applications, and hardware to businesses, ITSPs, OEMs, and other communications providers worldwide. Product offerings include Brandable Carrier-Grade IP Phones, VoIP Appliances, a Suite Advanced Cloud Services, and a feature-rich Kari’s Law, Ray Baum Act SIP Trunking platform. ClearlyIP is privately held and headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and utilizes a “Build and Buy” strategy for company growth, building products that help us grow organically, and via strategic acquisitions, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, and logos appearing are the property of their respective owners more at www.clearlyip.com.
Clearly IP Inc
Chief Revenue Officer
US: 920-383-3100 ext 5007